The student accommodation at MMM college of nursing is a “home away from home”. The stay at campus would certainly provide a wealth of experience by developing qualities such as comradeship and social responsibility. Life on-campus helps the students not only to study but also to socialize with the peers. The students housed in the campus are encouraged to use the playground and all indoor gaming facilities.
• To make the students feel at home
• To provide a friendly, comfortable, well furnished and secure ambiance
• To provide a healthy competitive and diverse cultural learning environment
• To inculcate discipline and to make students more systematic and strategic
• Warden – Students are taken care by enthusiastic, keen, dedicated and motherly wardens.
The hostel provides excellent living rooms, recreation facilities, sanitary facilities and good water supply for 24 hours
• Chappal – Chappal is available for the students to have peaceful prayer.
• Dinning Hall-The dining hall accommodates 60 students at a time & provides South Indian delicious menu.
• Mineral Water Plant – Two plants supply clean mineral water to students
• Power Back-up – Generators with a total capacity of over 1.5 MW, take over during power cuts
• Sports Facilities – for indoor & outdoor games
• Medical facilities – provided by the MMM Hospital, during emergencies
• An independent laundry
• Book Shops are also located closer to the hostels
• TV halls and common reading room
Students to be residential is not compulsory. For residential accommodation, college has tie up with Punjab Associations Working Women’s Hostel which provides dormitory type of accommodation
Television, Indoor and outdoor games are available
Both South and North Indian foods are served